Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time - Part 1 - 25363
The ELAR/SLAR TEKS are created to include the skill of comprehension in all aspects of literacy. Join us to open the keys to comprehension by taking a closer look into each of the student expectations that address those higher-level thinking skills.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 4 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual