Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series Live Online - 25334
This three-part webinar series is designed to review components of Appendix H, which provides data sources for the indicators used in the accountability system (including those used for distinction designations). All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 169
Registration Deadline 6/10/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 8 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Live Online
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Live Online
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- Vision Screener Certification