Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting for NEW Administrators - 25312
This meeting is designed to promote and advance educational leadership, knowledge, and skills through professional partnerships targeted to improve outcomes for children and youth who are deaf or hard of hearing (DHH). New Deaf Education administrators will explore the latest information regarding continuous improvement and program management issues. Sessions will focus on improving the continuum of educational programming and service delivery to meet the unique needs of individual DHH students ages birth-22. Participants will have an opportunity to network with other new administrators, and they will learn how to use current research and effective strategies to make decisions for improvement as they are applied to accountability for student outcomes in deaf education.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (November 2020) - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (September 2020) - Virtual
- Strategies to Support LGBTQ Students - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders