Empowering EL/ESL Student Engagement & Expression Using Read&Write (Zoom Webinar) - 25234
Fill your educator toolbox to address student learning and independence! The goal of this training is to share language acquisition strategies that are enhanced through the use of technology (Read&Write). We will target supports for English Language Learners in K-12, including HOW TO LEARN course content and equipping students with options to demonstrate mastery of learning. Please join us as we partner with the Texthelp team who shares our passion for empowering ELL/ESL students by breaking language barriers to learning! (Some familiarity with Read&Write is expected.) This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Please bring your laptop fully charged. This session is offered simultaneously face-to-face and via Zoom webinar. NOTE: The Zoom meeting room link will only be sent to registered participants. Participants should anticipate active interaction in online discussions.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Parents, Speech Therapists
Some familiarity with Read&Write is expected.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 2/20/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kay Tepera TextHelp
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable
- Child Nutrition: Administrative Review/Procurement Process
- CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Initial Two-Day Certification Training
- Differentiated Instruction 101
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Spring 2020
- School Nutrition: Director's Fall Update
- Spinal Screener Certification
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2020
- Texas Transition Online - Online
- Vision Screener Certification