Literacy Strategies using Read&Write for Google Chrome (Zoom Webinar) - 25133
(K-12) With more complex text, students need to learn how to tackle learning new words for comprehension as well as using higher-level thinking to interact and extract critical information from text. This training will present both vocabulary and reading strategies to help students learn how to help themselves as independent learners using Read&Write software. (Some familiarity with Read&Write is expected.) This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Please bring your laptop fully charged. This session is offered simultaneously face-to-face and via Zoom webinar. NOTE: The zoom meeting room link will only be sent to registered participants. Participants should anticipate active interaction in online discussions during the 3-hour session.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Parents, Speech Therapists
Some familiarity with Read&Write is expected.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Child Nutrition: Administrative Review/Procurement Process
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- Vision Screener Certification