Connections in History Virtual - 25130
History is the story of connections -- human connection with other humans and human connection with their environment. Students who struggle in history often struggle with making these connections and understanding how it relates to them and the world in which they live. Join us as we share strategies and resources for helping students make these connections and deepen their understanding of history and their place in it.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 7/30/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/30/2020 2:30 pm
- 8th-Grade Math STAAR Instruction Impact: An Online Course - Online
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Classroom Culture - Virtual
- Demystifying Word Problems and Other Advances in Math Literacy: Grades 6-12
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Formative Assessments That Empower and Inform - Virtual
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online