Connections in History - 25130
History is the story of connections -- human connection with other humans and human connection with their environment. Students who struggle in history often struggle with making these connections and understanding how it relates to them and the world in which they live. Join us as we share strategies and resources for helping students make these connections and deepen their understanding of history and their place in it.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 7/28/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/28/2020 9:00 am
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- Bullying Prevention - Online
- Copyright - Online
- DBQ Project
- Human Body - Teaching Biology with "Es" - Student-Centered Lessons
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Lesson Design
- TEKS RS High School ELAR Focus Group - Live Online