Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8 - 24917
Do you have students who are convinced that math dislikes them? This session works to build students' skills and self-esteem in mathematics. Using research-based resources, teachers will be provided with strategies and resources that aim to empower students. This session will focus on addressing the needs of students who are, or could be, classified as at-risk or requiring RtI Tier 2 or Tier 3 interventions.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- â€œExplore the Past and Imagine the Futureâ€ with the Frisco Heritage Museum
- Middle School ELAR: Professional Learning Network - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Turning up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Engaging Students with Book Clubs - Virtual
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding