Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only - 24812
Youth Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. This 8-hour training gives adults who work with youth the skills they need to reach out and provide initial support to adolescents (ages 12-18) who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Counselors, School Health Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Caring for the Carer: Stress-Management, Self-Reflection, and Self-Care (LPC Only) - Virtual
- How to Use Mental Health Screeners as a Resource Tool - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- Student & Employee Wellness - Virtual
- Substance Abuse & Eating Disorders - Virtual
- Transition Series 1 of 3: Focus on Adults - Virtual
- Transition Series 2 of 3: Focus on Students - Virtual
- Transition Series 3 of 3: Focus on Parents & Community - Virtual
- Virtual Intentional Academic Counseling Micro PD - Virtual