Project-Based Learning for Administrators - 24507
Is project-based learning (PBL) happening on your campus? Beyond the high engagement, collaborative, student-centered project creation, what is really happening in those classrooms? In this session, we will unpack the structure of PBL and help administrators identify "look-fors" during each phase of a project-based learning unit. We will also explore clarifying and probing questions to use when conversing with PBL teachers and students to help ensure learning is occurring in the excitement of PBL.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online