Authentic Review for Social Studies - 24372
Explore practices, resources, and pedagogy for creating authentic test review for improved student retention using brain research on Visible Learning.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
device with intrnet capability
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Creating a Collaborative and Global Social Studies Classroom
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Numberless Word Problems (webinar) - Virtual
- Including and Instructing Students with Visual Impairment in General Education Classrooms - Online Study - Online
- Leveraging Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Class
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Algebra 1 Volume 1
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Basics of Self-Selected Independent Reading - Virtual