Beginning Principals Academy 2019-2020 Live Online - 24200
Through four full-day sessions at ESC Region 11, first-time principals will be provided with a structured, systemic induction experience during their first year. This academy will assist principals in developing key leadership skills for student success and campus improvement. The academy will provide learning experiences and deliberate practice with the following leadership skills that are vital to the success of any beginning principal: Effective Observation and Feedback, Leading Professional Development, Using Data for Instructional Leadership, and Management and Personnel.
Principals, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 4/28/2020
Credit Type Administrator Training
T-PESS 1C & 1D,2B,2C,2D,3C,4A,4B,5A,1B,3A,2A
Jennifer Baadsgaard ESC Region 11, Jim Phillips ESC Region 11, Sharon Wittsche ESC Region 11, Derrick Spurlock ESC Region 11, Wesley Jackson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/16/2019 8:30 am
- ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Bullying Prevention - Online
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Copyright - Online
- CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Refresher One-Day Training
- FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Principles of Effective Feedback and Coaching
- Section 504 - Online
- Sexual Harassment - Online