Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training) - 24128
High-quality, early-learning experiences provide a great start for success for prekindergarten students! Come investigate the best practices and current research laid out in the Prekindergarten Guidelines and learn how to implement them in your classroom to support diverse learners and promote school readiness. This two-day session will provide an interactive overview of the introduction and 10 domains outlined in the Prekindergarten Guidelines: - Social and Emotional Development - Language and Communication - Emergent Literacy - Reading - Emergent Literacy - Writing - Mathematics - Science - Social Studies - Fine Arts - Physical Development - Technology Let's start these young minds off right!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Child Care Providers, Coordinators, Directors, Principals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building for the Future (Little Elm ISD only) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Effective Virtual Read Alouds in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Executing Virtual Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Math Virtual Manipulatives K-2 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Reaching the Finish Line with Early Literacy (for Burleson ISD only) - Virtual
- Reviewing the PK Outcomes Framework (Springtown ISD only) - Virtual