Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A Three-Part Series - 24101
Jennifer Serravallo has condensed reading best practices into 300 strategies! In this three-part series, we will chunk the most high-yield approaches for your students so they can deepen their reading skills and comprehension. Participants use Serravallo's popular text with the intention that they will engage in action research with their own students by putting into practice what we explore in the face-to-face sessions. The three days will be dynamic, organic, and will allow teachers to also share their own findings. Teachers will leave this training with a reading strategies toolkit that can be put to use immediately and Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Growing Great Readers: One Small Group at a Time! - Virtual
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Virtual
- Lessons That Save Lives: DRSR - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- Virtual - A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom - Virtual