T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - 24075
T-TESS is the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System, and it is the state-recommended appraisal system designed to support teachers in their professional development and help them grow and improve as educators. This three-day T-TESS training is a prerequisite to the online T-TESS certification test required for all teacher appraisers. Appraisers must also possess an ILD (Individualized Leadership Development) certificate OR an AEL (Advanced Educational Leadership) certificate as a CO-requisite to the T-TESS certification. Please contact Jennifer Baadsgaard (email@example.com; 817-740-7640) if you have any questions regarding this session.
Principals, Assistant Principals
CO-REQUISITE: ILD or AEL
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 9/8/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jeff Smith ESC 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 8/29/2022 8:00 am
- 9/6/2022 8:00 am
- (In-Person) District-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online