T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - 24075
T-TESS is the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System, and it is the state-recommended appraisal system designed to support teachers in their professional development and help them grow and improve as educators. This three-day T-TESS training is a prerequisite to the online T-TESS certification test required for all teacher appraisers. Appraisers must also possess an ILD (Individualized Leadership Development) certificate OR an AEL (Advanced Educational Leadership) certificate as a CO-requisite to the T-TESS certification. Please contact Jennifer Baadsgaard (email@example.com; 817-740-7640) if you have any questions regarding this session.
Principals, Assistant Principals
CO-REQUISITE: ILD or AEL
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Accountability Series: Graduation
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- ARD Administrator Training - Leading and Facilitating an ARD Meeting - Online
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL for Co-Teaching Teams
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online