2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference - 23871
Does next year's planning have you going round and round? If so, come celebrate 2(pi) day (June 28) with the ESC Region 11 Math Team. This conference will provide opportunities to engage in innovative strategies that promote critical thinking and increase student performance from presenters throughout Region 11 and North America.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher Supervisors
Participants must provide their own device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 336
Registration Deadline 6/28/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Faith Schwope ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/28/2021 8:00 am
- Blended Learning Academy
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online