2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference - 23871
Does next year's planning have you going round and round? If so, come celebrate 2(pi) day (June 28) with the ESC Region 11 Math Team. This conference will provide opportunities to engage in innovative strategies that promote critical thinking and increase student performance. Participants will be able to select from sessions that include: Mathematical Literacy, Technology, Manipulatives, Geometry, Differentiation, Higher-Order Thinking Skills, Interpreting Mathematical Representations, and the NCTM's Effective Mathematics Teaching Practices. "Pi" lunch will be provided. Come be a part of the ESC Region 11 circle of mathematicians.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher Supervisors
Participants must provide their own device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 217
Registration Deadline 6/29/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11, Nancy Trent ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Faith Schwope ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/29/2020 8:30 am
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (March) - Live Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind