2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference - 23871
Does next year's planning have you going round and round? If so, come celebrate 2(pi) day (June 28) with the ESC Region 11 Math Team. This conference will provide opportunities to engage in innovative strategies that promote critical thinking and increase student performance from presenters throughout Region 11 and North America. Come see the sessions that are offered at the following: https://2pir11pk12mathematicsvirtua.sched.com/ See you there!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher Supervisors
Participants must provide their own device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (2nd-3rd)
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (4th-5th)
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online