2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference Virtual - 23871
Does next year's planning have you going round and round? If so, come celebrate 2(pi) day (June 28) with the ESC Region 11 Math Team. This conference will provide opportunities to engage in innovative strategies that promote critical thinking and increase student performance. Participants will be able to select from sessions that include: Mathematical Literacy, Technology, Manipulatives, Geometry, Differentiation, Higher-Order Thinking Skills, Interpreting Mathematical Representations, and the NCTM's Effective Mathematics Teaching Practices. Come be a part of the ESC Region 11 circle of mathematicians.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher Supervisors
Participants must provide their own device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 6/29/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11, Nancy Trent ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Faith Schwope ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/29/2020 8:30 am
- From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - Virtual
- Growing Great Readers: One Small Group at a Time! - Virtual
- GT 6-Hour Update: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents - Virtual
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time - Part 1 - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Lesson Design - Virtual