Blended Learning Academy - 23529
Participants will be immersed in blended learning while discovering what exactly blended learning is, how it is different from technology integration, and how to implement blended learning in their own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 4 - Virtual
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- TEKS Resource System Gap Tools - Virtual
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel