Impacts of Human Activity and Natural Events on Earth Systems - 23499
All living systems are connected and, as such, natural events and human activities affect the Earth systems. Through investigations, teachers can guide students through experiences where collected information allows them to investigate, analyze, recognize, predict, and explain how an area or an ecosystem might be impacted. Strategies embedded in the session will help teachers make content accessible for struggling learners and English Learners as well as challenging for gifted learners.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Please bring a device that can be used to access the internet, create documents for use in the classroom and share thinking and materials in a Google folder.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- Algebra 1 Workstations to Review for the EOC
- Blended Learning Academy
- DBQ Project
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Classroom Culture
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2020 - Online
- Twitter Toolkit