Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) - 23130
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. This 8-hour training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Adolescent Stress & Anxiety (LPC Only) - Virtual
- Domestic Transcript Training - Virtual
- Family Connections: Healthy Conflict Resolution Micro PD - Online
- Human Trafficking & Sex Trafficking: Virtual Vulnerabilities Micro PD - Online
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain - Virtual
- Mindfully Me - Online
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training (LPC Credit ONLY) - Virtual