Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) Training for Title I Administrators - 21808
District and campus administrators and leadership teams will learn how to develop a usable, effective comprehensive needs assessment to guide their improvement plan. The training will include information related to stakeholder engagement in the CNA process, examination and use of relevant qualitative and quantitative academic achievement data, and documentation and evaluation of the process.
Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Campus Improvement Plan (CIP) Training for Title I Administrators - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation & Refinement Series - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Parent and Family Engagement Requirements for Title I Administrators and Collaborative Conversations - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Special Education Director Collaboration - Virtual