ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course - 21151
With a goal to increase the number of certified English as a Second Language teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to English language learners, this two-day training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the ESL TExES examination. As part of the development of an understanding of second-language acquisition and the challenges facing the English language learner, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Explanations of sample exam questions will be analyzed as well as test-taking tips and techniques.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: CIRCLE Progress Monitoring - Assessment Administration for Pre-kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Making the Most of Your Early Childhood Virtual Classroom - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 4: Focus Lessons K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #1: Planning for Math Workshop K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Assignments and Assessments with Seesaw - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Beyond the Basics with Seesaw - Virtual
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (September) - Virtual
- Reaching the Finish Line with Early Literacy (for Burleson ISD only) - Virtual