ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course - 21151
With a goal to increase the number of certified English as a Second Language teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to English language learners, this two-day training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the ESL TExES examination. As part of the development of an understanding of second-language acquisition and the challenges facing the English language learner, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Explanations of sample exam questions will be analyzed as well as test-taking tips and techniques.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 3 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 12/3/2019 9:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Janet Trump ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
- A Brain-Based Approach to Fast-Tracking Phonics for Reading: How to Make HARD Skills EASY, K-1
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Gettin' Techy With the New ELAR TEKS
- Growing Up Wild
- If You're Appy and You Know It...
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (January) - Live Online
- North Texas RDSPD Job Fair for Professionals Working with Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Responding to Changing Demographics