Chapter 37 Administrator Update - 21145
During the 83rd Legislature, House Bill 1952 was signed into action. This bill requires administrators to complete professional development at least every three years in the area of discipline related to Chapter 37 of the Texas Education Code. This training is designed to highlight updates to Chapter 37 and ensure shared understanding of any statutory changes to the code. Participants will also brainstorm strategies with colleagues to reduce the number of student discipline infractions on their campus.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Must be a certified administrator.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 1: State Assessment, Appraisals, FormWorks and PlanWorks Face-Face & Virtual
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Virtual
- Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update