Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - 20905
Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 will focus on four topics: Visual Literacy, Questioning Strategies, English Learner Support Strategies, and Reducing Barriers to Science (Universal Design for Learning). Participants will attend all four three-hour sessions.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
This is a two-day session. Please bring a fully-charged device that can be used to access the internet, create documents for use in the classroom and share thinking and materials in a Google folder.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 7/29/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/28/2020 8:30 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Exploring the Past, Imagining the Future with Frisco Heritage Museum (ALTERNATE LOCATION)
- If You're Appy and You Know It...
- Lessons That Save Lives: DRSR
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Lesson Design
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades K-2
- What to Do When the Kids Just Don't Get It