Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - 20905
Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 will focus on four topics: Visual Literacy, Questioning Strategies, English Learner Support Strategies, and Reducing Barriers to Science (Universal Design for Learning). Participants will attend all four three-hour sessions.This session will be a blend of Zoom and Canvas platforms. A pre-assignment will be provided approximately one week in advance of the start of the session. A variety of online tools teachers can use in their own virtual or face to face classes will be embedded.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
This session will be a blended session with some work through Zoom and some work through Canvas. Due to the move to a blended format, some portions will be modified to accommodate the settings. This is NOT a self-paced session, so virtual attendance and participation is required to receive credit.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 7/29/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/28/2020 8:30 am
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Live Online
- Considering the gaps for guided reading instruction in grades 3-5 - Live Online
- Corn in the Classroom
- FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time - Part 1 - Live Online
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Live Online
- Twitter Toolkit
- Twitter Toolkit - Live Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Lesson Design - Live Online