Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - 20905
Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 will focus on four topics: Visual Literacy, Questioning Strategies, English Learner Support Strategies, and Reducing Barriers to Science (Universal Design for Learning). Participants will attend all four three-hour sessions.This session will utilize a blend of Zoom and Canvas platforms. A pre-assignment will be provided approximately one week in advance of the start of the session. A variety of online tools teachers can use in their own virtual or face-to-face classes will be embedded.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
This session will be a blended session with some work through Zoom and some work through Canvas. Due to the move to a blended format, some portions will be modified to accommodate the settings. This is NOT a self-paced session, so virtual attendance and participation is required to receive credit.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage By Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Powerful Questioning and Authentic Inquiry across the Contents (GT 6-Hour Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online