Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Trainer of Trainers (TOT) - 20695
In addition to receiving the proper school bus safety education, bus drivers are required to hold a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) in order to operate a bus. Transportation directors, transportation safety trainers, superintendents, principals, and others (must hold a CDL, have a DOT physical, and a bus driver certificate) are invited to attend this new course, which is designed to equip someone with the curriculum and strategies to oversee and train others who are in need of passing the CDL test. Instructors will model hands-on instruction in effective, best-practice strategies that have proven to be beneficial to drivers taking and passing all parts of the CDL test. Participants who are interested in adding to this curriculum are encouraged to bring their district's training materials to the class. Come learn how to help your bus drivers prepare for this important test!
Directors, Assistant Principals, Bus Drivers, Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
CDL, DOT physical, bus driver certificate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director's Meeting - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance
- ESSA Consolidated Compliance Report Training (2019-2020) for Federal Programs Directors
- ESSA Consolidated Grant Application (2020-2021) Training - Virtual
- PEIMS Small Word Large Impact - Virtual
- Reclaiming My Time: An Administrator's Guide to Effective Time Management ***VIRTUAL*** - Virtual
- State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicators 11 and 12 Training - Virtual
- State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicators 11 and 12 WORK SESSION - Virtual