Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Trainer of Trainers (TOT) - 20695
In addition to receiving the proper school bus safety education, bus drivers are required to hold a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) in order to operate a bus. Transportation directors, transportation safety trainers, superintendents, principals, and others (must hold a CDL, have a DOT physical, and a bus driver certificate) are invited to attend this new course, which is designed to equip someone with the curriculum and strategies to oversee and train others who are in need of passing the CDL test. Instructors will model hands-on instruction in effective, best-practice strategies that have proven to be beneficial to drivers taking and passing all parts of the CDL test. Participants who are interested in adding to this curriculum are encouraged to bring their district's training materials to the class. Come learn how to help your bus drivers prepare for this important test!
Directors, Assistant Principals, Bus Drivers, Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
CDL, DOT physical, bus driver certificate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 12/7/2019 9:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Peggy DeMoss ESC Region 11, Jimmy Agosto ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Live Online
- CTE Director's Meeting/ SSA Meeting & TEA comprehensive Local Needs Assessment Training
- ESSA Consolidated Compliance Report Training (2019-2020) for Federal Programs Directors
- ESSA Consolidated Grant Application (2020-2021) Training
- Federal Program Directors' Academy
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting
- Parent and Family Engagement Requirements for Title I Administrators
- Private Non-Profit School Services
- Results-Driven Accountability (RDA) Training
- Results-Driven Accountability (RDA) Training - Remote Training