Cell Structure and Function and Body Systems for Grade 7 - 20045
As seventh-grade teachers prepare for the first two six weeks of school, it is important to experience activities and labs associated with the concepts of cell structure and function and human body systems. During this session, teachers will experience lab and hands-on activities to support student learning. This includes supports and strategies for struggling learners, English learners, and gifted learners. Time within the session will include planning and activity development/refinement for immediate use in the classroom.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
This session will be a blended session with some work through Zoom and some work through Canvas. Due to the move to a blended format, some of the lab portions will be modified to accommodate the settings. This is NOT a self-paced session, so virtual attendance and participation is required to receive credit.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 6/19/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/18/2020 8:30 am
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Live Online
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Live Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Periodicity, Atoms, Chemical Formulas and Reactions for Grade 8
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Live Online
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Live Online
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Live Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Live Online
- When to Ditch Devices