Cell Structure and Function and Body Systems for Grade 7 - 20045
As seventh-grade teachers prepare for the first two six weeks of school, it is important to experience activities and labs associated with the concepts of cell structure and function and human body systems. During this session, teachers will experience lab and hands-on activities to support student learning. This includes supports and strategies for struggling learners, English learners, and gifted learners. Time within the session will include planning and activity development/refinement for immediate use in the classroom.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Please bring a device that can be used to access the internet, create documents for use in the classroom and share thinking and materials.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 6/19/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/18/2020 8:30 am
- DBQ Project
- Geography & World Culture
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12)
- Literacy in Science
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Lesson Design
- Using Google in History