Vision Screener Certification - 16138
School personnel responsible for the vision screening process will review and obtain information needed to be certified to perform school vision screening. Any questions or concerns should be sent to Sheron Fountain, DSHS trainer, at 817-264-4916. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by trainer. The Department of State Health Services provides the training for this certification.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Seats Left Full
Registration Deadline 2/19/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sheron Fountain DSHS
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- Charter Schools Roundtable
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12)
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3)
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Spring 2020
- School Nutrition: TDA Spring Reports (ZOOM/WEBINAR ONLY)
- SFSP Putting the Pieces Together: Training for CEs (6 Hours)
- Texas Transition Online - Online
- Who Said Teaching Boys Was Challenging?