Vision Screener Certification - 16138
School personnel responsible for the vision screening process will review and obtain information needed to be certified to perform school vision screening. Any questions or concerns should be sent to Sheron Fountain, DSHS trainer, at 817-264-4916. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by trainer. The Department of State Health Services provides the training for this certification.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - September - Virtual