Hearing Screener Certification - 16121
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 264-4916. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- School Nutrition: Director's Fall Update
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- Vision Screener Certification