Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series - 32116
The Section 504 Leadership Series for District Coordinators is a comprehensive and interactive program designed to equip Section 504 coordinators with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage all aspects of Section 504 compliance and implementation. Key topics addressed during the three half-day sessions include Creation of Operational Guidelines/Procedures, Mental Health and Behavior, BIPS/FBAs within Section 504, Organizational Responsibilities Before/During/After the Meeting, Compliance Monitoring/Auditing of Section 504 Files, and more. In addition to the three half-day sessions, participants will have access to three two-hour consortium meetings. The consortium meetings are designed to provide a platform for continued learning and collaboration addressing topics requested by consortium members. Additionally, guest speakers, including experts in relevant fields, will contribute insights. The series is designed to foster continuous improvement and ensure students with disabilities receive the support needed to thrive within the educational environment. This session is aligned with the Child Find, FAPE, LRE, Graduation, Secondary Transition, Behavior, and BIP components of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Charter School Personnel, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 14
Registration Deadline 4/9/2024
Credit Type Professional Development
Debbie Gauntt ESC Region 11, Beth Hewett ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/31/2023 8:30 am
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Canvas - Online
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- Impact Coaching
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual