Administrator Look-fors and Observation & Feedback Coaching in a Classroom with EBs - 31981
This session will prepare district and campus-level administrators to evaluate classrooms and appraise teachers with emergent bilingual students. Specific "look-fors" will be shared, along with opportunities to practice observation and feedback coaching.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Coaching PLCs in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended