HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting Virtual - 31979
This virtual meeting is held quarterly in conjunction with the in-person participants. The intended audience is comprised of those persons responsible for operating EB programs in the district/charter. These hybrid sessions will include information and updates about federal and state requirements for educating emergent bilingual students in Texas. Guidance and support will be provided for Bilingual/ESL program implementation and refinement.
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Assessment Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Finance Officer
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 100
Registration Deadline 2/15/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11, Indhira Salazar ESC Region 11, Gabriel Verrone ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 2/15/2024 9:00 am
- 4/11/2024 9:00 am - Virtual
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check Ins (Monthly) and One-on-One Coaching (Monthly) - Season 6 - Newman International Academy Fort Worth
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: EOY LPAC and Summer School
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- Impact Coaching
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications