Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - 31952
This meeting is held quarterly and is intended for those responsible for operating EB programs in the district/charter. The ESC Region 11 English Learner Support Team will provide Bilingual/ESL/Title III program leaders with an opportunity to collaborate with ESC staff and district/charter leaders in Region 11. These face-to-face sessions will include information and updates about federal and state requirements for educating emergent bilingual students in Texas. Guidance and support will be provided for Bilingual/ESL program implementation and refinement.
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Assessment Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check Ins (Monthly) and One-on-One Coaching (Monthly) - Season 6 - Newman International Academy Fort Worth
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Impact Coaching
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual