LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification Virtual - 31950
This virtual question-and-answer series will provide Bilingual/ESL program leaders with important need-to-knows about the state's identification and transfer LPAC process, guidance for state assessment decision-making, and the review and reclassification LPAC requirements. Leaders will be provided an opportunity to ask questions based on prior review of TEA's LPAC guidance documents and LPAC trainings.
Central Office Administrators, Assessment Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 10
Registration Deadline 4/17/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11, Indhira Salazar ESC Region 11, Gabriel Verrone ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/1/2023 9:00 am
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Impact Coaching
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person