iCoaches Assemble! Virtual Professional Learning Network Virtual - 31829
Instructional mathematics coaches are our superheroes! Join us for this one-hour virtual professional learning session, designed to support and extend the learning from our full-day session on enhancing coaching skills and improving math instruction. This condensed session will provide you with valuable insights, practical strategies, and a supportive community to further develop your coaching expertise and foster a positive impact on math education. iCoaches Assemble is a series of sessions offered throughout the 23-24 school year, and is designed for instructional coaches who support mathematics teachers in any K-12 classrooms. Each session will provide math instructional coaches with valuable insights, practical strategies, and a supportive community to enhance their coaching skills and ultimately improve math instruction in grades K-12. Note: Participation in other full-day or half-day iCoaches sessions are not required to attend this one-hour virtual professional learning session. However, it is recommended for a more comprehensive learning experience.
Instructional Leaders, Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 88
Registration Deadline 12/11/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11, Caitlin Cook ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11, David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/11/2023 12:00 pm
- 2/5/2024 12:00 pm - Virtual
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- Coaching the Science of Teaching Reading in the Biliteracy Classroom
- DMAC ACADEMY - DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports and PlanWorks
- DMAC Users Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- Metrocrest Meeting for English Language Arts Supervisors in the DFW Area
- Purposeful Discourse to Build Comprehension and Writing: Grades 3-12
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- TexQuest + Digital Tools = Powerful Projects and Assessments - Virtual