Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations Online - 31772
This online series, based on current accelerated learning research, is designed to equip participants with effective strategies to close gaps in the context of new learning while making general education curriculum available to students with diverse needs. The series begins with tips for mapping out learning expectations. This is essential to strategically identify and close gaps that are barriers to new learning while providing students with visual supports and connections for in-class success. Join this session to discover proven techniques for absorbing information faster, improving memory retention, and boosting comprehension skills.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 150
Registration Deadline 12/15/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11, Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/2/2023 8:00 am
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Building a Foundation for Thinking Classrooms in Elementary Mathematics
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- Keying into Success: Boosting Speed and Accuracy of Keyboarding with the New Tech Apps TEKS
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (6-8)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online
- Understanding and Analyzing the ELAR TEKS (K-12)
- Using Canvas in Science Classrooms - Online