Differentiated Instruction (DI) - 31565
Do you find it challenging when planning to meet the needs of diverse learners in a single classroom? Teachers must learn to embrace learner variability as the norm to create equitable learning environments. Differentiated instruction is a philosophy that governs teacher practice related to designing learning experiences that meet the needs of all learners. It embodies rigorous, inclusive, and conscious lesson design, and it challenges teachers to take a close look at the content, process, product, and environment to ensure that the learner experience is equitable and responsive for those who need additional support. Join us as we take a closer look at the foundational elements of the differentiated instruction process. We will look at various aspects of differentiated instruction, discuss where to begin, and learn about the power of choice and how it transforms learning. This session is aligned with FAPE, IEP Implementation, LRE, Instructional Strategies components of the TEA required self-assessment, and SPP indicator Education Environments (School Age).
Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, CTE Teachers, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- Ready, Set, Grow! A Cohort for New CAN Teachers
- Specially Designed Instruction
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- The Road Map to UDL
- Understanding Texas Transition Planning Requirements - Virtual
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual
- White Cane Day...Go Boldy, Go Beyond in 2023