IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - 31451
As part of this training, we will share the Quality and Rigor Rubric that has been created to guide you in the development process of Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFPs), Goals/Objectives, and Progress Monitoring Methods of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities. The IEP Quality and Rigor Rubric is a tool for educators to reflect on the quality and rigor of their own IEP writing in a supportive and strategic manner. This process is about continuous improvement and not evaluative of the educator. * Important * Each participant must bring a copy of a student's IEP PLAAFP and goals for use with instruction and coaching during the session. Please have your device available if you choose to view the handouts electronically.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- Co-Teaching for All (CT)
- Differentiated Instruction with Technology
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- IEP to Action
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- TREC Talks - March 2024