Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Arlington - 31426
This session focuses on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives (if appropriate), and collecting data for reporting progress. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in an appropriate and ambitious individualized education program for students receiving special education and related services. The intended audience for this training is special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff responsible for drafting and/or contributing to a student's IEP.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 5/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 5D,1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,3B,4A,4B,5B
Christi Perkins Region 11, Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
SpEd Instructional Specialist
For assistance contact:
Early Childhood Special Education Specialist
Offered Again On
- 5/30/2023 8:30 am
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Co-Teaching with Dr. Wendy Murawski
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia)
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - Virtual
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- The Foundations of Collection Development
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual