Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Arlington - 31426
This session focuses on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives (if appropriate), and collecting data for reporting progress. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in an appropriate and ambitious individualized education program for students receiving special education and related services. The intended audience for this training is special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff responsible for drafting and/or contributing to a student's IEP.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- Differentiated Instruction with Technology
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- IEP to Action
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual