All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, Pre-K, K Teachers) - 31400
Join us as we travel to spectacular destinations that support you in your first years of early childhood. We will explore setting up your environment, instructional best practices, supporting language development, and assessing learning. In each of the five sessions, you will have the opportunity to practice and receive feedback. Classes are spaced out, so you will have time to practice your learning between sessions. Each session will also feature input from various specialists at the ESC to support you in your travels with English learners and students with an IEP as well as students struggling with behavior or learning. Your itinerary includes coursework (five face-to-face classes at ESC Region 11 for a total of 30 hours) and coaching (practice and feedback between sessions and two in-classroom visits=10 hours).
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 2/13/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11, Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/22/2023 8:30 am
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Storybook STEM
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Write Away - Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)