ESCE After-School (Fall 23) Virtual - 31391
Calling all ECSE teachers! Join us on the first Wednesday of each month to learn and connect with other Early Childhood Special Education teachers. These one-hour virtual sessions provide a time to share your success stories, ask questions, access resources, and connect with other ECSE teachers in the region. This session is aligned with the Instructional Strategies components of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Engaging Environments - Virtual
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person