AI-Powered Instruction: Hitting the Bullseye with Focused Prompts and Customized Responses Virtual - 31338
Explore how to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to create targeted and customized responses to specific prompts. Through exploring different AI tools and strategies, participants will gain a deeper understanding of how to effectively integrate AI into teaching practices to enhance instruction and promote deeper learning.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 54
Registration Deadline 6/5/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2023 1:30 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- AI-Powered Instruction: Unleashing the Magic of Artificial Intelligence to Tailor Instruction for All Learners - Virtual
- AI-Powered Instruction: Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to Enhance Student Learning
- Amplify Reading - Overview for K-5
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 1-5
- Diving Deeper into the Instructional Cycle: Enhancing Your Teaching with Rich and Relevant Planning - Virtual
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual