Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series Virtual - 31316
The Data Resources Management technical assistance and support package is a year-long model for campus and district data users. Data users engage in an intentional support model that provides the user with data-driven practices to increase efficiency and usability for data resource systems. A Data Resource Specialist will support campus and district teams throughout the year with professional learning and implementation support for their data system.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Assessment Coordinators, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 3/5/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Reghan Russell ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2023 1:00 pm
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- TREC Talks - May 2024
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended