Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series Virtual - 31316
The Data Resources Management technical assistance and support package is a year-long model for campus and district data users. Data users engage in an intentional support model that provides the user with data-driven practices to increase efficiency and usability for data resource systems. A Data Resource Specialist will support campus and district teams throughout the year with professional learning and implementation support for their data system.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Assessment Coordinators, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 3/5/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Reghan Russell ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2023 1:00 pm
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Building Relationships - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- TREC Talks - March 2024
- TREC Talks - May 2024
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual