Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series Virtual - 31316
The Data Resources Management technical assistance and support package is a year-long model for campus and district data users. Data users engage in an intentional support model that provides the user with data-driven practices to increase efficiency and usability for data resource systems. A Data Resource Specialist will support campus and district teams throughout the year with professional learning and implementation support for their data system.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Assessment Coordinators, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 3/4/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Reghan Russell ESC Region 11, Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2023 1:00 pm
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development- Building Relationships - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- ESC Region 11 Dyslexia Therapist Training - Cohort 1 - Year 2
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual