Texas Lesson Study Problem-Solving PLCs LEA Facilitator Training - 31307
This session is for instructional leaders (principals, assistant principals, instructional coaches, teacher leaders) who will facilitate PLCs in the coming school year using TXLS tools and resources to power PLC learning and practices.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher Supervisors
Participants need working knowledge of the TXLS process to elevate and power professional learning communities.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- Impact Coaching
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual