Canvas for Intermediate Users - 31296
Are you already familiar with creating pages, button links, assignments, and basic quizzes in Canvas? Do you want to take your Canvas skills to the next level? If yes, then this session is for you. Join us to explore the intermediate/advanced features of Canvas, including new analytics, reports, Grade Passback, app integration, mastery paths, groups, collaborations, and much more. We'll delve deeper into these topics to help you become a Canvas power user.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 6/13/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/13/2023 9:00 am
- 7/10/2023 9:00 am
- AI-Powered Instruction: Unleashing the Magic of Artificial Intelligence to Tailor Instruction for All Learners - Virtual
- Flippity - Formative Assessment, Practice, and Classroom Management Tools Made Easy - Virtual
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Middle Grades Math (MGM) Institute: A Deep Dive into Expressions, Equations, and Relationships
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Unlocking Creativity: Use Canva to Present with Impact and Enhance Your Instruction
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Virtual Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way - Diving into the TEKS - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual