Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - 31272
A fundamental component of the IEP is the PLAAFP. In order to best meet a student's academic and functional needs, key components, including baseline data, must be included in the PLAAFP. The PLAAFP then informs the development of challenging, measurable, and observable annual goals/objectives. Join us to learn about the difference between norm-referenced and baseline data and explore the connection between the PLAAFP, baseline data, and IEP goal/objective development.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Engaging Environments - Virtual
- Differentiated Instruction with Technology
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- General and Special Education Graduation Requirements - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- TREC Talks - March 2024
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended