AI-Powered Instruction: Your Secret Weapon for Creating Epic Instruction! - 31257
Explore how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can revolutionize lesson planning and elevate instructional design to create epic learning experiences for students. Learn about AI tools and strategies for optimizing lesson planning while engaging in discourse related to the benefits and challenges of using AI for lesson development.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Earth and Space: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (6-8)
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face, 2-Day)
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Elementary Math - Desmos Classroom
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Unleashing Inquiry: Leveraging DBQs to Meet the Needs of All Students