Making Sense of Problem Situations in Math - 31240
Teachers in grades K-5 will develop a deeper understanding of what problem-solving is, dissect the problem-solving process, and learn how to support students in making sense of problem situations. Teachers will learn and practice delivering instructional routines such as Three Reads, Numberless Word Problems, and Information Gap. This session will be hosted at Northwest ISD Legacy Learning Center at 501 School House Road, Haslet, TX 76052, and is free for all ISS contract districts.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- BOOK STUDY - The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- Earth and Space: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (6-8)
- Elevating Engagement with Interactive Presentation Tools: Nearpod, Pear Deck, and Classkick
- Goal Setting for Students
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR Classroom
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)