Fraction Model and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math - 31239
In this session, ESC Region 11 consultants will outline important changes to the STAAR Redesign for Mathematics grades 3-5. Participants will experience effective instructional strategies that align with the STAAR Redesign and promote mathematical thinking to support student success on the following new STAAR math item types: Fraction Model, Graphing, Inline Choice, and Multiselect. Participants will make connections between effective instructional strategies, the goals of STAAR redesign, and current instructional practices. This session will be hosted at Northwest ISD Legacy Learning Center at 501 School House Road, Haslet, TX 76052. It is free for all ISS contract districts.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 15
Registration Deadline 6/11/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Caitlin Cook ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/12/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- AI-Powered Instruction: Your Secret Weapon for Creating Epic Instruction! - Virtual
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Book Study: "Crunchtime" by Bernabei, Hover, & Candler - Online
- Text Entry and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual